COVID Safe Site Monitoring
Last updated Tuesday 5th January 2021
In light of the latest Government announcement of a nationwide lockdown across England, Wales and Scotland, Nationwide Drones are providing a COVID Safe Site Monitoring solution.
With several clients successfully adopting this approach over the past year, we are helping to ensure construction progress can continue safely mitigating any unnecessary travel and risk to your staff. Remotely monitor your sites in real time and receive actionable site data whilst working from home. Contact us for more information.
The Best Solution for Aerial Construction Monitoring
Truly Nationwide Coverage
Construction Monitoring frameworks available
Central management, local operators
Dedicated client manager
The Benefits of working with Nationwide Drones
Significantly reduce your risk by working with a single supplier with Nationwide coverage
Truly Nationwide Coverage
Same rate anywhere in the UK
Same high-quality deliverables anywhere in the UK
Background to our Construction Site Monitoring
“Nationwide Drones has always provided a first class service to MCS Group. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and look forward to a long standing relationship”
Construction spans all of the sectors Nationwide Drones works with, whether you’re a housing developer, off-shore wind turbine contractor or anywhere in between, our construction services can be tailored to meet your needs.
As with all of our service packages, data collection and availability is key in enabling you to make informed decisions at the right time – not when it’s too late.
That’s why our construction teams deploy a suite of remote sensing and scanning technology to your site that can capture reliable, high quality data made available to you whenever, wherever you need it.
If you’re project managing multiple sites or a remote site then Nationwide Drones enable you to stream and communicate live site information to your stakeholders without them having to leave the office. Get in touch to find out more.
The Construction Site Monitoring Service
Each site visit includes the following as a minimum:
- CAA approved and insured drone pilot/videographer
- 4K video footage of agreed paths across the site
- High resolution still images from specified locations
- Data uploaded on the day to client shared folder
*Based on a minimum of 10 site visits
Construction Site Monitoring Bolt-On Services
- Time-lapse capture – live monitoring with remote pan/tilt/zoom and static high res footage for inclusion in video edits
- Ground based 4K video and still imagery
- Creative media packages – including edited videos at key milestones and feature edits of the entire development
- 360 virtual site tours – terrestrial and aerial linked tours embedded with media and information
- Live streaming aerial footage from site to any remote location – View your sites live from the air, from the comfort of your desk