Forming part of both our Road and Rail Infrastructure service packages, Bridges present significant challenges to traditional surveying methods – whether due to road closures, working at height or being entirely inaccessible from ground level.
Nationwide Drones has developed a remote sensing suite of services that support engineers in assessing the condition and diagnosing issues to bridge structures, enabling remedial works to be planned before personnel have to gain access.
Some services include:
- Condition and Defect Surveys
- Concrete Spalling and Oxidising Rebar Surveys
- Moisture Tracking
- Crack and Movement Monitoring
- Measured Surveys and Drawings
- Confined Spaces Inspections – Tunnels, Culverts and Steel Support Structure
In This Section:
- Chimneys, Flues & Towers
- Wind Turbines
- Masts (Energy / Telecoms)