Surveyors working at height present a significant risk to any practice, however, it is a necessary evil to gain an understanding of the condition. Alternative means of access like MEWPs, and scaffolding are often cost prohibitive, disruptive and ineffective.
Nationwide Drones limit the risks for our clients by identifying isolated areas where access at height is required, therefore significantly reducing the amount of unnecessary time surveyors spend at height.
Our expertise is in surveying and operational safety, meaning we’re able to tailor our aerial operations to meet the needs of our clients whilst adhering to the strict CAA regulations, so you get the best quality data with no risk of liability.
Operational Safety Case for city centre inspections!
Although we are the ‘drone experts’, we’re very aware that the most important aspect of what we do is the data we deliver, how we deliver it and how you can make an informed decision based on it. That’s why understanding our clients requirement and challenges prior to any inspection is vital to ensure we deliver the data in a way that suits your needs. Whether it be a contextual perspective or a series of detailed images referenced to a plan. For the best way to view and interrogate our visual data, why not demo our online inspection portal.
Have an inaccessible asset?
- Less health and safety risk
- Faster and more efficient than traditional methods
- Reduced cost
- Capture far more data in a single visit and view data retrospectively
- What is the need?
- Where is the project? i.e. rural/suburban/urban
- Will a visual image provide sufficient information? i.e. would an infrared survey be more appropriate?
- Should you be on site to guide our pilot? So you can make a decision on site.
- How do you need the data presenting?